Wednesday, May 02, 2007

14 January to Now: 2 May 2007

  • Sorry that I haven't kept up with this blog, but I'm going to be able to do better now.

  • I've been through what I hope is the last operation...the one on my left leg. The good news is that the right leg is healing, and it looks like the left will also. I won't be off the walker until June though.

  • I've taken on the responsibility of working up a Red Hat Chapter until the Fall. So far it's fun, especially since I know it is for a short duration. It's going to be fun this coming week where two other groups are meeting where we are, one on the same day but earlier, and the other the next day. If the purple hat I ordered is in, I'll go to the three, just for fun.

  • I'm off for now... I'm going to work up a quick knitted hat in purple!

No comments: