Sunday, October 02, 2005

Catching up on the News




I’ve taken up painting again, above are the paintings I’ve done so far, and of course, they are of the Abuelitos, Paulina, Maria Nolly, Casimiro, and Gloria… I’m working on one of Stan now…he asked me to do it, so he must like them.

My health continues to improve, I’m now using a machine that gererates ultra low level sound waves to increase my bone production so that the fracture can come together finally. After six months there is still a millimeter or two of space that needs to be knit together.

Speaking of knitting, I’ve gone back to doing that as well. I have to have a baby blanket for Charo…the baby is due in November.

I guess what says it all is that Stan told me I could get my tickets to Peru for December! I know he wants to put all sorts of restrictions on me, but I told him that Silvia usually is stricter than he is.

I don’t know if he will come to visit…the house has been started, and he’ll probably prefer to go to Florida when he gets fed up with the winter here…I’m still tryoing to convince him to come to Peru!

No comments: