Thursday, August 25, 2005

Still making progress, but some setback

I wish recovery could be just better day by day, but it isn't so. Some days my leg is killing me other days I don't need the cane; some days my back screems, other days no; and I have the same problem mentally: some days everything seems to be moving up, and others I despair of ever getting back to where I once was.

I think I have another UTI (Urinary Tract Infection,) which was the bane of my existence in June and July. It doesn't feel serious, but I keep forgetting to call Dr. Mike about it...I am forgetting lots of things lsately, but no more than most 58 year-olds. I'll call tomorrow.

I'm keeping todo lists, but misplace them, so I'm now putting them into the Palm T5 which helps.

I'm taking a painting class, and having the same trouble with painting a face that I had 30 years ago...some things never change.

No comments: