Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Update

I'm sort of enjoying the Florida summer (hotter than Bangkok most days) because I have great air conditioning. I sit outside in the mornings early, and after sundown. And of course, I have the whirlpools at night as my reward for doing my exercises.

I'm still using a walker, but am practicing with my cane, and I believe I'll be back to that soon. I'm still trying to adjust my medications (whenever I had something like this before - 2x, it threw everything off), and get all the readings back in line. I'll get there. As most of you know, one of my long suits is patience...but it seems I only have patience for others, not me - for myself I only have stubbornness, unfortunately.

I have promised Stan that I wouldn't go to Peru to live this coming year, but I will be there to visit...possibly in March or April. Because I took sick, I didn't have the operation on my leg to do the bone marrow transplant, and reset my leg, so I'm looking at that still in November or December.

Again thank you for your emails. I'll be lots stronger soon and able to answer each individually.

No comments: